Sunday, September 6, 2009

Gifted People

In today’s blog I want to speak to the gifted people that may not realize how vital your gift is for your future. I have met some of the most gifted people in my lifetime, im talking about gifts so extraordinary that they could be making millions. I want to give you biblical principles on how and when to use your gifts, so that your gift is being used to create success. I don’t know what your area of expertise is; it may be Arts & Crafts, Singing, Writing, Sports, Web Designing, Ect. What ever your gift is USE IT and watch God open major doors. Proverbs 18:16 says “A man's gift maketh room for him, and bringeth him before great men”. I think the first thing we must do is groom our gift. School, training our bodies, taking online courses is necessary. If you’re serious about your gift you will go the extra mile to make sure you gain as must knowledge as you can. As Proverbs 18 verse 16 says "your gift will bring you before great men”, the verse before that says “The heart of the prudent getteth knowledge; and the ear of the wise seeketh knowledge.” You gain knowledge by investing time in your gift, my mother use to say practice makes perfect. I want to look at the life of Joseph. His story can be found in Genesis Chapters 37-50. Due to lack of time I will sum his life up into a few sentences. Many of us can relate to Joseph’s life, He faced just about every trial imaginable and his only crime was being a gifted man with great integrity. While in prison Joseph interprets two men’s dream “The king’s personal servant” and his “chief cook”. After the two men where release the news of Joseph gift reached the ears of Pharaoh, and that fast Joseph became second in command only answering to Pharaoh. Joseph had the ability to interpret dreams, which took him from a pit to a palace. Joseph finds himself in a place of power because of HIS GIFT. He prepares for the upcoming famine and lives to see his family, whom he forgives and embraces. Joseph was in prison, bound by his circumstances but he overcame it all by using his gift. It is easy for us to become engrossed in our circumstances and lose sight of the limitless power that lies within. Like Joseph it’s vitally important that we all recognize how tremendously gifted we are. It’s only through understands the power of your gift that you can escape the prison of despair. Can you only imagine if Joseph stopped using his gift because he was in incarcerated. He would have never been release and never been launched into a life of greatness. Do you find yourself in a situation that could improve by using more of the resources that you have at your disposal? I dare you to start using the gift God has given you to pull yourself out of your current situation. You can do it, you don’t need the lotto to gain wealth, Deuteronomy 8:18 “For it is he who gives you the ability to produce wealth.” Gifted people I leave you with this verse 2 timothy 1:6 “Therefore I remind you to stir up the gift of God which is in you through the laying on of my hands.” Stir it up




Thanks for checking out Wattsfactory's Blog

1 comment:

  1. I really like this blog. It got me thinking about my current situation and how I boxed up a few things and am waiting for my situiation to change in order to expand on the things I love to do. The story of Joseph though I heard it before seemed brand new. I will continue to work my gifts and seek God to reveal what he will have me to do with them.

    I read this quote today by Rev. Ron Carpenter on twitter.

    "Until You start developing what God's put inside you, you won't start attrating resources and people you'll need for it to happen."

    How perfectly your blog on this quote goes together.

    Thanking God for confirmation...

    ReplyDelete