Thursday, August 20, 2009

I Found Something God "CAN NOT DO"


I know the title seems a little to the left, but there really is something that our God absolutely can not do. Before I get into what he can’t do please allow me the opportunity of introducing my self. My name is Brandon Watts I am a 29 year old male who is completely crazy about the Lord. I am a member & minister at the Love Fellowship Tabernacle in PA (Bishop Hezekiah Walker). I have two amazing boys (who are such a blessing from God) I have a wonderful wife, who brings Proverbs 18:22 “He who finds a wife finds a good thing, And obtains favor from the LORD” to light for me. My main purpose in life is to please the Lord. I just got accepted to Philadelphia Biblical University and will be starting on Monday SO EXCITED. I am obsessed with reading the Word of the Lord; it is the only book that shines light in the midst of darkness Psalm 119:105. While I was reading my word last night I came across something that our God can not do. He absolutely CAN NOT LIE. In Titus 1:2 the scripture says “In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began”. Sometimes we can go through life thinking that God has forgotten the things that he has promised us. The Devil will always try and detour you from what God has spoken by placing situation in your way, but please know if God spoke it, it has to come to pass. Isaiah 55:11 said it best”So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it”. If your situation seems to be contrary to what God has spoken look at it as a opportunity to increase your faith in him. Our God is an awesome God...unchanging, eternal, unlimited in power, in majesty, in knowledge, in wisdom, in love, in mercy, and in holiness. But we are very much like the Israelites who, even after seeing God display His power and love repeatedly, doubted both His love and power as they came face to face with each new trial in their lives (Numbers 13-14). We have to learn to trust him even in the midst of a trial the scripture say that he is a very present help in trouble” (Psalms 46:1). Starting today I dare you to speak Titus 1:2 “GOD CANT LIE”. If your sick in your body speak GOD CANT LIE because his Word says I’m healed Exodus 15:26. If you’re going through financial difficulties speak GOD CANT LIE he said he would provide Genesis 22:14. If you’re having marital problems speak GOD CANT LIE he said what God has joined together, let no man separate Mark 10:9. If the truth be told even if God could lie because he said it, it becomes the truth. :-)

Thanks for checking out The WattsFactory Blog

3 comments:

  1. This is such an awesome word! People like my self sometimes need to be reminded that through it all "God Can Not Lie"! Just as you pointed out when God speaks everything must line up in agreement with his words, simply because his words are always true. This word has encouraged me and I will share it with others so that it may encourage them also.

    Thank you & God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Son, your words are so clear. There is no misunderstanding about your meaning. We all eat chips, and we all like different chips. Jaden likes plain Lays, Jeremy wants Doritos, Ky wants only Blue Doritos and Zion wants the Fritos. It is so clear that satan will attack each one of them in a different way, just like they each prefer different chips, Thank you for making this clear for all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Minister Watts,

    Those were some great words. And, as our Bishop said, God is a "down-to-earth" God. Your approach is simple and refreshing. I enjoyed reading it. Great job!

    -JM

    ReplyDelete